Saturday, September 5, 2009

Movie Fiesta (ムービーフィエスタ)


こんばんわ友達、Buonasera Amici【Good Evening aka Hi friends】

I felt obliged to keep everyone up to date with most of my happenings. Busy with working, studying and friendly outings have been really exciting. I will get to the point ladies and gentlemen, ha ha LOLOLOL. Thursday the 27th August, Terri smsd me, asking for a movie night over at Alice's place. Sounded exciting to me, blah, never been to her house before, now I know ^_^ , my bad like always. Luckily I had a gps system to save me the work of looking through a directory.

When it was finally Saturday the 29th August, I managed to catch a lift via my mum's car, since she was heading out as well. THNX AGAINZ MUM ^^.......the place was crowded. Oh, so you folks know Terri, Anita, Ryan, Katherine( met on the night ), Celia and Alice were there. Of course, we were missing a classic advocate of satire ( humour ). Brendan himself, who showed up a bit later on. Well, I guess everyone was cool and happy. An interesting game that was played was "I Never". There were some personal ones that everyone would have wished to listen in on, so hilarious^^. Okay, then everyone completely went on the Smirnoff ( really nice^^ ) and Jim Beam ( really yuck ), I wasn't the last standing to at least drink.

I think Celia was the one who won that. Blah I completely had something to drink. Then had red wine. I tried the 40 % alcohol, it was a bit too strong, shot wise. When no one was looking LOLZ>...<>..<>

OMG, Anita was hilarious inebriated( drunk ), then followed Alice and so forth everyone else. Ha ha, except myself and Celia. ZOMG.... the night was cool...wanted to stay longer which I did, happily. LOLZ the rest doesn't require much detail. ^_^.... Overall, I don't think anyone was watching any films. So it was quite funny. I saw Celia watching Night at the Museum for a bit, then " The girl who leapt through time ", funny because Ray told me about that anime.. so I watched a bit of it. To sum it up, it was cool to catch up with nice friends. ^_^. 

また明日友達。。 Arrivederci Amici。。【See you tommorrowz friends】.......XD

0 comments:

Post a Comment