Sunday, September 20, 2009

Karaoke Night ( カラオケ夜 )






Hello my fellow disciples, followers and cronies. ^_^. nahz just kid. I had a spectacular week, I managed to cover half the things I really wanted to accomplish; still much work is needed to strive for better things. ^_^. Well, to start off my week I bought present for mum's bday tommorrowz, bought a new blazer, and some more pressies for other bday's to come in the following weeks.. ^_^... oh of course a new high light of the week, was Karaoke Night Friday. Terri's invitation was made in haste, just kidding. ^^. I was invited to Karaoke and met Terri at Market City friday 4pm. I had to rush because the trains at parramatta were increasingly late for no apparent reason. Our encounter sparked and influx of new meetings. These included meeting Ferdio ( reminds me of Odom, same hat and face), Charlene ( nice girl ), Tanya ( happy girl), Yassin ( Einstein), Zakri ( cool dude) and of lastly but not least Kyra; a.k.a Paul ( hillarious dude). These unique traits were quite fascinating to witness in action. They were all cool students. LegendZZ... ^_^... Anywayz.. I have to go to see my bro and his gf to organise what else to get mum for her bday, until then my rascals of mischief or of happiness, Ciao.....

また明日友達。。 Arrivederci Amici。。【See you tommorrowz friends】.......XD 

0 comments:

Post a Comment