こんばんわ友達、Buonasera Amici【Good Evening aka Hi friends】 

Well, my friends, associates, acquaintances, spectators, contractors and what not.....welcoming you to another session of updates.......

So what I have been up to... well let's start with the 1st sessionZZ.... so on thursday the 30th of jul, I receive a message via msn from Sarah inviting me for an outing... relentlessely I accepted... nahZ I was happy to go out for the saturday....^^.....I asked Ray, but yea he said that he had church and would be spending with his family.....he is such a good man..... I wish my family were extremely extremely closer, ha ha not that close...^^.... hmm, we still have each other which is all that makes me happy... 

1/8/09

On the saturday I was ready for action..... lights camera; action!!!!!..LOLZ......oh sadly work called.... asked me to come in..... ha ha lucky that I am casuall....ha ha...^^... told them I had plans.... they usually call me at least day or 2 prior to my availability...my availability is on saturday, but they always call before that day if they have shifts.. but it seemed like someone called in sick... decided that since I was already half way on the train... wouldn't refrain from going out.. so cancelled work shift.... still had cash .... saving is goodZZ.....遣った!!!there was no way I would detain myself at work.... ha ha ..... plus it had been a while since I had some funZZ>....<......hmm... so when I finally met up with Sarah.....she was accompanied by some of her friends....strange you just click with the people you meet.... just like clicking with Sarah... she must have similar friends.... so yea, my prediction was correct....met introduced.... oh and of course I had to place this down.... sorry Joey...... didn't mean to mistake your names.......let's not go into that little scenario... I was laughing myself, gee I can be a character sub-consciously....hillarious that is...^_^.....so we travelled, finally found out that it was someone's birthday from conversation.... please don't kill me Waiyee....Happy Birthday againZZ.... I know now.... ha ha .... I felt very welcome among these new friends....they seemed honest, frank and gentle and yet sweet at the same time.....something that was worth being apart of.... of course I won't leave out high school and uni friends as well..,sorryz guys and girls, but different to any of them combined.... much better than both combined... shhhhhh don't tell anyone.....we played a bit of pool just at central, headed to market city and had something to eat there... ha ha I had jap ramen...beforehand bought a cake for Waiyee...then we ate at at a really diny asian restaurant..... it was peacefull... I should grab the name of the restaurant off Sarah when I see her.... then we headed to Y2K.... ha ha and I learnt a new card game ....GHOST!!!!....ooooo scarry.... and yea.... I could go on and on....wow so much to describe but I have to keep it short.....a nice peaceful day spent with wonderful people that deserve much in their lifetimes....remember reincarnation....^_^I'll place a note on that.....

8/8/09

Okay, I know that skipped like a week can be very hectic, but I didn't want to go into details of the week... there was stuff happening but I am so indolent(lazy) to continue writing my blog......today started work at 10am... yea finished with happiness....just need to save.... so it's okay for nowZ...finally preparing a budget... or am I...? Have to decide.... I need $25 for yellow travel ticket.... so yea.. any other expenses will have to be wise at using...if I really want to save up for accessories...like new computer and blu-ray disc player... I need it for FFVII extended... and of course for new films....ah.. just onto physics nowZ......

The flywheel of a car engine is a solid disk with a mass of 20 kg and a diameter of 36 cm. If the engine can apply a steady torque of 95 N.m the time taken to accelerate the flywheel from 800 rpm to 4300 rpm is nearest to: 

Well I'll leave that question to you .....^^ wish me luck for online quiz due by Sunday 9th August 11:55pm....I want to try and get HD for physics....only managed a distinction which sucks to me....the final exam kind of killed me out... I slept... was so tired from studying...hmm a bit of energy was needed... maybe I should buy a coke or fanta, and drink before entering exams, but ensuring that I don't need a toilet break as well.....^_^... ah finally done... well not really... still more to write for the week I missed, oh well... ^^ stay tuned folks.. until then....

また明日友達。。 Arrivederci Amici。。【See you tommorrowz friends】.......XD 

0 comments:

Post a Comment