Wednesday, July 29, 2009

~Devotion To A Pal~


My friends today, I write not for my own pleasure, but for someone devoted to their wits and intelligence towards engineering and business...Eric Pham a really close friend of mine during high school, who has since travelled overseas as an international student to study at Harvard University in the Massachusetts has shown direct symptoms of the swine flu......sadly I have known for the last week... his conditions have been up and down...today I received a message that his bodily temperature was 42.5 degrees, which realistically is quite high.....

I must admit that crying is something that I couldn't avoid.....we all have feelings, but crying is what I couldn't hold out on..... When I found the news I was terribly strucken as if by a thunderbolt....and I tried to hold out the crying... but just sitting in the Biometry lecture room made me just think.... and I started to tear out.... I know so sad that a guy would cry, but I can't help my feelings....to me friends are like family....so hard it was to cope.... 

May today be a time that we spend to send our prayers to him.... I hope that all will be better.... Try not to stress everyone, I should maybe relax because I tend to stress myself when someone I know is being hurt in anyway.....I guess I care too much to make myself suffer......

また明日友達。。 Arrivederci Amici。。【See you tommorrowz friends】.......XD 

0 comments:

Post a Comment