Monday, July 27, 2009

【First DayZ Of UniZ】


こんにちわ友達【Good Afternoon aka Hi friends】

Today marked a glorious reunion and sweet time at uniZ, however short sadly...... many would say that uni is hectic with studies and can be a real impediment or hindrance, but with friends and associates, it makes the world sooo happy and peaceful... and a will to never give up for dreams and goal is sustained throughout.....

So to start off my day, I left homeZ at around 10:37am...... after having quite a chat with some mates from old high school that were working through their HSC, ha ha I caught up with some of my fav teachers, they were like where are you and everything and yea it was alright, visited my Bio teacher as well Ms Diwakar and Business Studies teacher Mr Joseph, they were amazed by my transformation....still if you knew me in high school, I was reallzzz nerdy..I might upload if I have time, my high school photos... yea she was a cool Indian teacher, legend....... so I gave some of my high school friends advice while I was there, explaining to them not to stress and that it was not the end of the world and what not.....been there so I know what it can feel like.....

By the time I looked at the time it was getting to be a bit late...11:00am..... still I decided to progress and catch train and change at redfernz and then sit in train for like 1 hour on the way to parramatta.....

Ya caught up with Jason, he was cool and everything just sayin that he had had a nice holiday....then met Sarah and her Ionica in physics and they were cool and everything.....then saw James and Eric during Physics breakz..... they seemed cool, Eric visited Jindabyne during the holidays, had a madd time snowboarding down the snowy alps...^^....I found that most of their responses to holidays were that it was a bit boring at times but it was okay, moderate.... personally I wish that the holidays were longer... it would have been soooo coollzzzz.... but I miss all my friends... I need to catch up more with high school friends as well..... untilll next time viewers enjoy... arigato gozaimasu(thank you)^^。。。。

また明日友達。。 Arrivederci Amici。。【See you tommorrowz friends】.......XD 

0 comments:

Post a Comment